S Plus House: Vietnam's Most Stunning Tavan Sapa Retreat (Unbelievable Views!)

S Plus House Tavan Sapa Vietnam

S Plus House Tavan Sapa Vietnam

S Plus House: Vietnam's Most Stunning Tavan Sapa Retreat (Unbelievable Views!)

S Plus House, Sapa: Seriously, Those Views Are Unbelievable! (And Other Thoughts)

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because I'm about to dive headfirst into my experience at S Plus House in Tavan, Sapa. Forget polite hotel reviews, I'm giving you the unvarnished truth, complete with the good, the really good, and the… well, slightly less good.

First things first: the views. Un-freaking-believable. Seriously. I'm talking postcard-worthy, jaw-dropping, "I need to quit my job and live here forever" kind of views. You're nestled right in the heart of the rice terraces, and it's like the entire landscape is just… there, right outside your window. I spent a solid hour just staring out the window when I arrived, completely lost in the beauty. My first coffee on the balcony? Absolute perfection. It was one of those moments where you just take a really deep breath and think this is it.

Let's get down to the nitty-gritty, shall we?

Accessibility: This is where things get a little… tricky. The website doesn't scream "wheelchair accessibility friendly." The terrain around Sapa, in general, isn't exactly flat. I did see an elevator though, so at least there's that. But keep this in mind if accessibility is critical for you.

Room & Comfort (The Good Stuff):

  • Rooms are amazing. They are spacious, clean, and modern, with all the amenities you could ask for. Bonus points for the blackout curtains!
  • Internet Access: Free Wi-Fi in all rooms rocks! Worked great. There's also LAN if you're old school (like me, sometimes).
  • Air conditioning Is a must since it can get hot during the day.
  • Bedding: I'm a sucker for a comfy bed, and S Plus House delivered. The sheets were soft and lovely, and I slept like a log. The extra long bed was also great.
  • Bathroom: The private bathrooms come with everything from a bathtub, separate shower, and complimentary toiletries.
  • The little things: Love that there are a closet, coffee maker, hair dryer, and other included amenities.

Cleanliness and Safety (Very Important These Days):

  • Safety Focused: They are using Anti-viral cleaning products. Daily disinfection in common areas gives peace of mind. They even had a Doctor/nurse on call.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking (Fueling the Adventure):

  • Breakfast: The Asian breakfast, which includes things like Pho or other local specialties, was great. They also had a buffet, which is always risky, but it was pretty decent. There was even a vegetarian restaurant.
  • Food & Drink Options: There's a restaurant on site. The food quality was variable, but the setting was lovely.
  • Coffee Shop: essential for this coffee addict.
  • Poolside Bar: Yes, there's one! Which is essential on a hot day.
  • Happy Hour: Always a winner!
  • Room Service: 24-hour room service? Now we're talking!

Things to Do, Ways to Relax (Beyond Staring at the View):

  • The Pool! The outdoor pool with a view, just, wow. Spent a good portion of my stay lounging poolside, completely zen.
  • Spa: Steamroom, sauna - the spa is a real highlight.
  • Body Scrub/Wrap/Massage: This is where I kinda went overboard. The spa treatments were fantastic and I spent an entire afternoon being pampered. Worth every penny!
  • Fitness center: If that's your thing. I mostly stuck to the pool.

Services and Conveniences (Making Life Easier):

  • Staff: They really went above and beyond. Super friendly, helpful.
  • Luggage Storage: Needed it!
  • Laundry Service: very useful!
  • Cash withdrawal: Good to know.
  • Elevator: a big plus.

Getting Around (Essential for Exploration):

  • Airport Transfer: Very convenient.
  • Car Park: There is a free car park.
  • Taxi Service: Available.

For the Kids (Family Fun):

  • Kids friendly.

The "Could Be Better" Bit:

Honestly, there weren't many major downsides. Maybe the prices could be a bit lower, but you're paying for the view, right?

My Completely Unauthorized, Opinionated Conclusion:

S Plus House is a must-stay if you're visiting Sapa, especially if you're looking for a luxury experience combined with breathtaking scenery. Yes, it’s slightly pricey, but the views alone are worth it. Seriously, those views… I’m still dreaming about them.

Okay, here's my pitch, a messy, emotional, possibly desperate plea for you to book:

Tired of the same old boring vacations? Craving an escape that will actually blow your mind? Then STOP scrolling, because I've found your paradise.

Picture this: you, on a private balcony, sipping your morning coffee as the sun paints the Sapa rice terraces in a thousand shades of green. The air is crisp, the views are EPIC, and all your worries? Vanished.

S Plus House isn't just a hotel; it's an experience. It's about waking up to views that redefine the word "breathtaking." It's about pampering yourself with a spa treatment, taking a dip in the pool with a view, and indulging in delicious food (and cocktails!) at the restaurant.

But don't take my word for it! I was there. I spent days wandering around. I feel in love.

Special Offer - Book Now and Get:

  • A complimentary cocktail at the poolside bar (because you deserve it after that long journey!).
  • A special gift (maybe a bottle of wine, maybe a massage discount, maybe both!).
  • Guaranteed access to the best rooms with the most epic views (seriously, book those rooms!).
  • Peace of mind - 100% clean and safe environment.

Don't wait! These views are waiting for you. Book your stay at S Plus House now and prepare to have your mind blown. This isn't just a vacation, it's a memory in the making. Click Here to Book Your Escape! - [Insert Booking Link Here]

#SPlusHouse #Sapa #Vietnam #Travel #LuxuryTravel #BreathtakingViews #RiceTerraces #HotelReview #MustStay #TravelDeals #Vacation #Adventure #SpaDay #PoolWithAView #UnbelievableViews #Tavan #SapaTravel

Madeira's BEST Kept Secret: VidaMar Resort's ALL-INCLUSIVE Dine Around!

Book Now

S Plus House Tavan Sapa Vietnam

S Plus House Tavan Sapa Vietnam

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because this isn't your grandma's perfectly-planned travel itinerary. We're going to Sapa, Vietnam, and we're doing it… my way. Which usually involves a healthy dose of chaos, a dash of questionable life choices, and a whole lotta good vibes. Ready to get messy? Let's go!

The Sapa Shuffle: A Travel "Plan" (More Like a Suggestion, TBH)

Day 1: Arrival & Altitude Adjustments (AKA: OMG My Lungs)

  • Morning (ish): Fly into Hanoi (supposedly). Okay, that part WAS planned. But the flight… let’s just say the airline's choice of in-flight entertainment was “Silence” and the guy next to me snored like a chainsaw. My headphones were my only friend. Land, grab a pre-booked transfer to the Old Quarter. Prepare for a sensory overload. Seriously, EVERYTHING is happening all at once – the smells of street food, the honking horns, the swirling scooters… it’s beautiful madness.

  • Lunch: Pho at a random street stall. (I'm going purely based on the crowd. Locals know best, right?). Pray I don't experience instant regret. Maybe.

  • Afternoon: Quick tour of Hanoi, maybe see Hoan Kiem Lake, a nice view.

  • Evening: Train to Lào Cai. I am really hoping this is a proper train with a decent bed, and not a prison cell on tracks.

  • Anecdote: Found myself almost getting run over by a scooter. Turns out, sidewalks aren't for walking. Who knew? I spent the next 20 minutes clinging to a bewildered-looking dog for dear life. He seemed just as confused as I was.

  • Quirky Observation: Vietnamese people are masters of carrying STUFF. Mountains of boxes, live chickens, entire families… all on one tiny scooter. It’s mesmerizing, and slightly terrifying.

  • Emotional Reaction: The buzz of Hanoi is addictive. I'm already falling in love, despite the near-death experience and the chain-saw neighbor.

Day 2: Trekking & Terrors (and Terraces!)

  • Morning: Arrive at Lào Cai. Transfer to Sapa. The roads are… well, let's call them "adventurous." Scenic, though. The views of rice terraces start to appear like a dream.

  • Mid-Morning: Check into S Plus House. (Cross my fingers it's as charming as the pictures). Quickly dump my bags and attempt to find a guide for a trek. I'm aiming for something that resembles a hike, not a death march, but it’s also something not too touristy.

  • Lunch: Hopefully, the guide knows a good spot! And that it’s not instant noodles.

  • Afternoon: Trek! We're talking villages, stunning terraces, and hopefully, not too much mud. My hiking boots are… questionable. Let's be real, I bought them last week. Pray for my ankles.

  • Evening: Return to Sapa, shower (praying for hot water!), and look for some proper dinner. Maybe something with fresh herbs and a cold beer. If my legs are still attached to my body.

  • Anecdote: On my last trek, I fell flat on my face in the mud. Covered from head to toe. Mortifying. But the local kids just laughed and helped me up. Humbling, and hilarious.

  • Quirky Observation: The rice terraces are breathtaking, but the thought of the work it takes to maintain them is mind-boggling. Hats off to the farmers!

  • Emotional Reaction: The air is crisp and the views are insane. Feeling overwhelmingly grateful for this. And slightly apprehensive about the state of my knees.

Day 3: Deep Dive into Culture & Questionable Souvenirs

  • Morning: Visit a local market. The goal is to absorb as much of the local life as possible. Maybe learn a few words of local dialect. I know almost nothing.

  • Lunch: Find a local restaurant, somewhere without English. Challenge accepted. I'll point at things, smile, and pray for the best.

  • Afternoon: Visit a village. Learn about the culture, see how local artisans make the textiles. No, I’m not buying another elephant-print anything. Maybe.

  • Evening: Dinner and drinks in Sapa. Hunt down the best bun cha in town (and hopefully, some karaoke. Because, why not?).

  • Anecdote: Last time, I tried to bargain for a scarf. I failed miserably. Ended up paying triple the price. It's the thought that counts, right?

  • Quirky Observation: The colours! The vibrant clothing, the food, the buildings… it's like a rainbow exploded.

  • Emotional Reaction: I'm feeling a deep sense of connection already. And I'm surprisingly good at making awkward small talk, even with a language barrier.

Day 4: More Trekking &… Maybe a Spiritual Awakening? (Or a Bad Day of Sickness)

  • Morning: Another trek! This time, higher up, maybe a peak. Hopefully. Must. See. Fan Si Pan.

  • Lunch: Packed picnic… fingers crossed I don't drop it.

  • Afternoon: After all that, relax at the hotel. Get ready for the next day.

  • Evening: Early night. I'm shattered and it's all starting to hit me.

  • Anecdote: I once got altitude sickness. I wanted to die. It was bad. This time, I prepared better. I think…

  • Quirky Observation: How do they plant so many plants? No idea.

  • Emotional Reaction: I am so looking forward to this.

Day 5: Departure & Longing (AKA: I Don’t Want to Leave)

  • Morning: Squeeze in a final coffee at a cafe with a view. Soak up the last bit of Sapa magic.

  • Mid-Morning: Say goodbye to S Plus House. Transfer back to Hanoi.

  • Lunch: Back in Hanoi. Try to find something really delicious.

  • Afternoon: Wander around one last time. Find a good cafe for one last Vietnamese Coffee. Buy souvenirs.

  • Evening: Flight home. (Please don’t let the flight be delayed).

  • Anecdote: I always leave places with a list of things I didn't do. This trip will be no different.

  • Quirky Observation: I'll probably miss the sounds and smells of Vietnam.

  • Emotional Reaction: I'm already planning my return. This place has stolen a little piece of my heart. Now it’s time for a nap.

Important Notes/Disclaimers:

  • Packing: Comfort is key and layers! Good walking shoes are a MUST. Also – bug spray, sunscreen.
  • Food: Be adventurous! Try everything (within reason).
  • Health: Drink bottled water only. Pack any necessary medications.
  • Flexibility: Things WILL go wrong. Embrace the chaos!
  • Most Importantly: Be open to new experiences, be respectful of the culture, and don’t be afraid to get a little lost.

So there you have it. The "plan." May the odds be ever in my favour. Wish me luck! And prepare for some very messy, very honest travel journals.

Escape to Paradise: Andavis Hotel, Kos Island Awaits!

Book Now

S Plus House Tavan Sapa Vietnam

S Plus House Tavan Sapa Vietnam

S Plus House: Sapa’s Secret Jewel (and my chaotic adventure!)

What is S Plus House? Is it really *that* amazing?

Okay, so, *amazing* is an understatement. S Plus House is this… well, imagine a postcard exploded in real life. It's a retreat nestled in Tavan, Sapa, with views that'll steal your breath and your ability to form coherent sentences. Picture this: You're dangling off a balcony, coffee steaming, and the mountains are just... there. Majestic. Humbling. Photo-op central. Is it amazing? Hell yes, it is. My first reaction? Pure, unadulterated "WOW." Followed by a slightly panicked "I hope my camera is charged!"

How do I even get there? Is it hard? (Because I'm notoriously directionally challenged.)

Getting there is part of the adventure! You'll likely fly into Hanoi, then take a scenic (read: winding) bus ride or a train to Lao Cai, and then a car or taxi. Now, the car bit? Be prepared for some hairpin turns. Seriously, hold on tight! My driver in a rickshaw was singing opera at the speed of a snail. Okay, maybe it was an older, slower tempo, but it got us there beautifully. The roads are... character-building. Just embrace the chaos, and eventually, you'll arrive. Don't be surprised if you need a nap when you get to S Plus House, because, wow!

What kind of "room" should I book? (And do they have Wi-Fi? Because, you know...Instagram.)

Okay, Wi-Fi: Yes, they have it. Now forget about it! Seriously, get off your phone! But seriously, it's okay. Look, the rooms are lovely. They're all pretty fantastic, but I'd say, if you can, snag a room with a balcony. Trust me. You'll wanna be out there, breathing in that mountain air, feeling the chill of your sweat from the hike, and staring at the view until your eyeballs dry out. The other rooms are still amazing, but the balcony... that's where the magic, and all the views, truly happen. I did not realize how small the rooms were by looking at the pictures, but it didn't matter. The view swallowed any doubts!

What's the food like? Because a vacation without good food is a travesty.

The food. Oh, the food! Prepare to be *wowed*. Seriously. It's delicious, fresh, and utterly authentic. Forget counting calories. I'm pretty sure I gained five pounds just looking at the menu. Fresh spring rolls, steaming bowls of pho, and all kinds of local dishes I couldn't even pronounce, let alone describe. They even have a restaurant on-site, though frankly, most of what I ate was the amazing breakfast buffet, which they actually served me on the balcony (because the views are EVERYTHING). I wanted to stay in that same breakfast position until the end of time! You definitely get your money's worth in the food department.

What is there to do *besides* stare at the view (tempting as that is)?

Okay, okay, I know. You *should* tear yourself away from the glorious view, eventually. Hiking is a big one. You can trek through rice paddies, visit local villages, and meet some of the friendliest people I've ever encountered. Hire a guide! The guides are amazing; they know the area like the back of their hand and can tailor the hike to your fitness level (which, let's be honest, might be questionable after the food!). I also tried a cooking class, which was a total blast (and, predictably, resulted in even MORE delicious food). Warning: Don't try to be a hero on the hike. Pace yourself. Seriously. My legs still haven't forgiven me from my first hike I tried with them.

Is it kid-friendly? I'm considering bringing the whole brood (and their chaos).

I didn't see any kids there, but that's just me. I'm not sure about the kid-friendliness thing, but I'd say it depends on your kids. The stairs could be a hazard for little ones, and some of the hikes might be too challenging. However, if you have older kids who are up for adventure, it could be an unforgettable experience. Just check with the hotel beforehand to be sure it suits your family's needs. I saw some family groups, but they looked to be a bit older. Plus, you know, the whole "peace and quiet" thing... which I didn't get!

What's the vibe? Is it all luxury and stiff upper lips, or can I wear my comfy hiking boots everywhere?

Comfort is key. It's definitely not the kind of place where you need to worry about a dress code. Dress comfy, be yourself, and embrace the chilled-out atmosphere. The staff are wonderfully friendly and helpful, and everyone seemed really laid back and happy. It's less "luxury resort" and more "charming, authentic retreat." You'll feel like you're visiting a friend's stunningly beautiful (and well-appointed) home, not a sterile hotel. And yes, your hiking boots are totally welcome. I practically lived in mine.

Okay, so, the balcony view. *Tell me everything!*

Alright, buckle up, because I'm about to relive it. The balcony view... okay, you sit there, right? You sip your coffee (like, seriously good coffee, by the way), and you look. And then you *stare*. Layers and layers of mountains, draped in a misty veil (especially in the mornings), rolling valleys, and rice terraces carved into the slopes. The colors shift constantly, from emerald green to hazy blue. The air smells clean. I swear, I could *hear* the silence. It's the kind of view that steals your worries, your stress, and maybe even a little piece of your soul (in a good way!). I'm not kidding, I spent *hours* just... existing there. I remember one morning... okay, it was probably every morning... I woke up, flung open the balcony door, and just let the sheer beauty wash over me. It was absolutely worth every penny, every mosquito bite (yes, there are some), every winding road, every slightly-too-early wake-up call. It's imprinted in my memory and worth the trip.

Find Hotel Now

S Plus House Tavan Sapa Vietnam

S Plus House Tavan Sapa Vietnam

S Plus House Tavan Sapa Vietnam

S Plus House Tavan Sapa Vietnam

Post a Comment for "S Plus House: Vietnam's Most Stunning Tavan Sapa Retreat (Unbelievable Views!)"