Goa's HOTTEST Suites: THE HILL SIDE Luxury Awaits!

THE HILL SIDE Luxurious Suites Goa India

THE HILL SIDE Luxurious Suites Goa India

Goa's HOTTEST Suites: THE HILL SIDE Luxury Awaits!

Goa's HOTTEST Suites: THE HILL SIDE Luxury Awaits! - A Truth Serum Review (With a Sprinkle of Goa Magic)

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because I'm about to spill the (slightly sandy, probably rum-soaked) tea on The HILL SIDE Luxury Awaits! in Goa. Forget the polished brochure – this is the real deal, warts and all, and trust me, even the warts have a certain Goan charm. This isn't your average hotel review; it's a vibe. Think sun-drenched afternoons, the clinking of cocktail glasses, and the vague scent of incense hanging in the air. Prepare for a rollercoaster of opinions!

(SEO Snippet: Goa Hotel Review, Luxury Suites Goa, The Hill Side, Goa Resorts, Goa Accommodation, Best Goa Hotels, Pool with a View Goa, Spa in Goa, Romantic Goa Getaway)

First Impressions & Accessibility: (Or, How to Get Your Luggage to the Top of the Hill…)

Okay, so the "Hill Side" part? Yeah, it's accurate. This place is up there. Which means, if you're picturing a gentle stroll from your room to the pool… think again. Prepare for a bit of a climb! But hey, extra steps for those post-lunch buffet calories, right?

Accessibility: Now, I'm not an expert on wheelchair accessibility, but they do list "Facilities for disabled guests." My observations? Generally, they seem to be trying, but some areas might still be…challenging. Best to contact them directly if accessibility is a primary concern.

Overall first impression: The view? Stunning. Absolutely freakin' breathtaking. The kind of view that makes you spontaneously exhale a sigh of pure, unadulterated bliss. The lobby is… chic. Think minimalist elegance with a hint of local flavor. The staff? Generally helpful, though sometimes a little stressed during peak times. But honestly, who wouldn't be? This is Goa – it's all about laid-back vibes, even if the staff are secretly juggling a million requests.

The Room: (Where the Magic Happens… or, at Least, Where You Sleep)

I stayed in one of the suites. And let me tell you, it was gorgeous. (Available in all rooms: Air conditioning, Alarm clock, Bathrobes, Bathroom phone, Bathtub, Blackout curtains, Carpeting, Closet, Coffee/tea maker, Complimentary tea, Daily housekeeping, Desk, Extra long bed, Free bottled water, Hair dryer, High floor, In-room safe box, Interconnecting room(s), Internet access – LAN & wireless, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Linens, Mini bar, Mirror, Non-smoking, On-demand movies, Private bathroom, Reading light, Refrigerator, Safety/security feature, Satellite/cable channels, Scale, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Visual alarm, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], Window that opens.)

My personal highlights:

  • The black-out curtains: A godsend! After a long day of sunshine and beach, especially if you spend hours in the sauna, it was incredibly easy to get a good night's sleep.
  • The bathtub: HUGE. Like, seriously, I could practically swim in it. Perfect for a long, luxurious soak with bath bubbles.
  • The balcony: Where I spent most of my waking hours. Sunsets? Unforgettable. Sunrises? Equally stunning, though let's be honest, I only saw a few thanks to those blackout curtains.
  • The INTERNET (Free Wi-Fi in all rooms!): I'm a sucker for instant access, so the free wifi was amazing

The Downside:

  • A few minor imperfections: A slightly wonky light fixture here, a tiny stain on the carpet there…nothing major, but the kind of things you notice when you're looking for an excuse to critique.
  • The room service menu took a long time to come, but no big deal, the room was more than enough to keep me satisfied.

Cleanliness & Safety: (Because Nobody Wants to Get a Tropical Bug)

(Cleanliness and safety: Anti-viral cleaning products, Breakfast in room, Breakfast takeaway service, Cashless payment service, Daily disinfection in common areas, Doctor/nurse on call, First aid kit, Hand sanitizer, Hot water linen and laundry washing, Hygiene certification, Individually-wrapped food options, Physical distancing of at least 1 meter, Professional-grade sanitizing services, Room sanitization opt-out available, Rooms sanitized between stays, Safe dining setup, Sanitized kitchen and tableware items, Shared stationery removed, Staff trained in safety protocol, Sterilizing equipment)

Okay, look, I'm a bit of a germaphobe, so I really pay attention to this stuff. And I was impressed. The rooms felt clean – that's a huge plus. They definitely seemed to be taking hygiene seriously, with hand sanitizer everywhere and what looked like professional-grade sanitizing going on. It gave me huge peace of mind.

Spa & Relaxation: (Because Hello, Vacation!)

(Ways to relax: Body scrub, Body wrap, Fitness center, Foot bath, Gym/fitness, Massage, Pool with view, Sauna, Spa, Spa/sauna, Steamroom, Swimming pool, Swimming pool [outdoor])

Here's where The HILL SIDE Luxury Awaits! really shines. The spa is an absolute sanctuary. The massage? Divine. Seriously, I walked in a stressed-out mess and floated out feeling like a puddle of happy.

The Pools & The View: There's an infinity pool with that ahem view. And let me tell you, it’s worth it. The sauna and steam room are also great, though I may have gotten a little too relaxed in the sauna and almost missed my dinner reservation. Oops!

My Personal Experience: Spa Day

I booked a full spa day. Body scrub, massage, facial… the works. And you know what? It was absolutely magical. They use local ingredients (yes, I asked!) and the therapists are pros. Seriously, if there's one thing you do at this hotel, make it the spa. It's an investment in your sanity, I swear.

Food & Drink: (Fueling the Fun)

(Dining, drinking, and snacking: A la carte in restaurant, Alternative meal arrangement, Asian breakfast, Asian cuisine in restaurant, Bar, Bottle of water, Breakfast [buffet], Breakfast service, Buffet in restaurant, Coffee/tea in restaurant, Coffee shop, Desserts in restaurant, Happy hour, International cuisine in restaurant, Poolside bar, Restaurants, Room service [24-hour], Salad in restaurant, Snack bar, Soup in restaurant, Vegetarian restaurant, Western breakfast, Western cuisine in restaurant.)

The breakfast buffet? Decent. A good selection, but not exactly life-changing. The coffee shop? Surprisingly good. The poolside bar? Essential. Happy hour? Very essential. The restaurants offer a good mix but I must say, my biggest take away wasn't the buffet breakfast, but the food from the poolside bar.

The Foodie Experience:

  • The poolside bar made the best cocktails. It was almost worth getting sunburned just so you could sit there and sip on a frozen drink.
  • The snacks at the snack bar were nothing special, but the service was great.

Things to Do, For the Kids and Services & Conveniences: (More Than Just Relaxation)

(For the kids: Babysitting service, Family/child friendly, Kids facilities, Kids meal, Access, CCTV in common areas, CCTV outside property, Check-in/out [express], Check-in/out [private], Couple's room, Exterior corridor, Fire extinguisher, Front desk [24-hour], Hotel chain, Non-smoking rooms, Pets allowed unavailablePets allowed, Proposal spot, Room decorations, Safety/security feature, Security [24-hour], Smoke alarms, Soundproof rooms, Getting around: Airport transfer, Bicycle parking, Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site], Car power charging station, Taxi service, Valet parking)

They seem to have a few things for kids, but this is mainly a couple's or solo traveler's kinda place. Definitely not a "kiddie paradise." The service is great. The 24-hours front-desk is amazing.

  • Conveniences: There is a car park, and services like car charging!

The Small Stuff: (Because the Details Matter)

(Services and conveniences: Air conditioning in public area, Audio-visual equipment for special events, Business facilities, Cash withdrawal, Concierge, Contactless check-in/out, Convenience store, Currency exchange, Daily housekeeping, Doorman, Dry cleaning, Elevator, Essential condiments, Facilities for disabled guests, Food delivery, Gift/souvenir shop, Indoor venue for special events, Invoice provided, Ironing service, Laundry service, Luggage storage, Meeting/banquet facilities, Meetings, Meeting stationery, On-site event hosting, Outdoor venue for special events, Projector/LED display, Safety deposit boxes, Seminars, Shrine, Smoking area, Terrace, Wi-Fi for special events, Xerox/fax in business center)

They offer a boatload of services to help you relax.

  • **
Mui Ne's BEST Kept Secret: This Backpacker Haven Will Blow You Away!

Book Now

THE HILL SIDE Luxurious Suites Goa India

THE HILL SIDE Luxurious Suites Goa India

Okay, buckle up, buttercups! This isn't your perfectly-polished, Instagram-filtered Goa itinerary. This is me going to Goa, and you're coming along, whether you want to or not. We're talking The Hill Side Luxurious Suites, baby! Let's see if it lives up the hype… or if I end up needing a whole lot more than just a massage to survive it.

GOA: A Hot Mess Adventure – The Hill Side Edition (and My Sanity's Survival Guide)

Day 1: Arrival (and the Existential Dread of Laundry)

  • 10:00 AM: Touchdown at Dabolim Airport. Okay, first impressions… hot, humid, and already covered in a thin sheen of sweat. I look fantastic. The taxi driver, sporting a magnificent handlebar mustache, gets us to The Hill Side.
  • 11:00 AM: "Luxurious Suites," huh? Let's hope the "luxurious" part extends to air conditioning. The lobby is… fine. A bit beige, a bit hotel-y. But the staff is smiling! (Always a good sign when dealing with me, frankly).
  • 11:30 AM: The room. Okay, it's actually pretty AMAZING. Balcony overlooking… something lush and green. A massive bed begging to be napped in. I immediately throw myself on said bed.
  • 12:00 PM: The unpacking struggle begins. I packed too much. Always. And the thought of laundry? The endless cycle of washing, drying, and folding? Shudders. This might be the worst part of travel, and that's saying something.
  • 1:00 PM: Lunch at the hotel restaurant. "The Garden Terrace," they call it. I order the fish curry, because when in Goa, do as the Goans do. It's good. Really good. Maybe I'll survive.
  • 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM: Pool time! Found the pool. It's not a giant infinity pool, but it’s quiet, and the water is the perfect temperature for that "ahhh, this is the life" feeling. Or, you know, the "maybe I won't spontaneously combust from the humidity" feeling. Spent the majority of my time staring at the pool, questioning life, and wishing I had a cocktail.
  • 4:00 PM: Cocktail acquired. Now the questioning of life feels less urgent. They make a decent margarita, thank goodness.
  • 6:00 PM: Stroll around the hotel. Okay, it's much bigger than I realized. Lost for about 20 minutes, which means I'm perfectly in my element.
  • 7:00 PM: Dinner at the "Sunset Bar & Grill." Managed to snag a table with a view. The actual sunset? Meh. But the grilled prawns? Divine. Sat there people-watching, which is my favorite pastime. Spotted a guy with a truly outrageous Hawaiian shirt. Pure gold.
  • 9:00 PM: Back in the room. The realization hits: Tomorrow, I have to actually explore Goa. Send help.

Day 2: Beach Bumming (and My Ongoing Battle with Sand)

  • 8:00 AM: Wake up. Sun is already beating down. Contemplate just staying in bed. Logic loses.
  • 9:00 AM: Breakfast buffet. Scrambled eggs, fresh fruit, and a desperate attempt to channel the energy of those perpetually cheerful hotel staff. I'm failing, but the food is good, so I don't care too much.
  • 10:00 AM: Off to the beach! The hotel provides a shuttle. Score! The beach is beautiful. Sand, sun, crashing waves. Classic Goa.
  • 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM: Spent the morning at the beach. I attempted to be the cool, care-free beach goddess. Failed. Sand. Is. Everywhere. In my hair, in my swimsuit… everywhere. At one point, I almost tripped over a sunbather. I'm not graceful.
  • 1:00 PM: Lunch at a beach shack. I ordered something called "Tandoori Prawns." Delicious. Then I had a kingfisher which I’m pretty sure made this whole experience even more magical.
  • 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM: Back on the beach. Attempted to read. Distracted by everything: noisy kids, the relentless sun, the never-ending quest for the perfect Instagram shot (which always looks better in reality). Spent the majority of my time in the water which was really nice and the perfect way to cool off.
  • 4:00 PM: Back to the hotel. Showered (and still found sand). This is a problem.
  • 5:00 PM: Nap time. Absolutely essential.
  • 7:00 PM: Dinner at a nearby restaurant I found on Google Maps (because, naturally, I didn't read any actual reviews). It ended up being the worst meal of my life. Dry chicken. Overcooked vegetables. Service by a guy who looked like he'd rather be anywhere else. I ate, paid, and left.
  • 9:00 PM: Back in the room, thoroughly disgruntled. Contemplating a second margarita. The answer is yes.

Day 3: Exploring (and Questioning My Life Choices)

  • 9:00 AM: Breakfast. I went with the safe option: toast.
  • 10:00 AM: Hired a scooter and hit the road! The scooter is… terrifying. Traffic is… chaos. I am… alive. Barely. But Goa whizzing past me is everything I wanted!
  • 11:00 AM: Visited Old Goa, the original capital! Churches, history, and the smell of incense. It was beautiful and I'm glad did it.
  • 1:00 PM: Lunch at a tiny cafe I stumbled upon. Best. Meal. Ever. It was called "G-Free" or some nonsense and it was literally just a cafe that didn't serve food. Which was probably my fault
  • 2:00 PM: Tried to visit a spice plantation. Closed. Okay.
  • 3:00 PM: Found a market! Bright colours, everything is selling, and my bargaining skills are… non-existent. But I bought a scarf. It's fabulous.
  • 4:00 PM: Back to the hotel. The scooter ride back was even more terrifying.
  • 5:00 PM: Pool time. The solace of the pool is much needed.
  • 7:00 PM: "In-room dining." I ordered a simple salad. It was perfect. Maybe I was getting over the initial chaos. Or maybe, just maybe, I was finally embracing the mess.
  • 9:00 PM: Staring at the ceiling. Goa is a lot. But it is absolutely something.

Day 4: Reflection (and a Desperate Plea for a Spa Day)

  • 10:00 AM: Sleeping in. This is a travel necessity now.
  • 11:00 AM: Breakfast. I finally got the hang of the eggs!
  • 12:00 PM: SPPPPPPAAAAAAA time! The Hill Side has a spa. Thank GOD. Booked a massage. It was heavenly. I fell asleep. I woke up feeling new and human.
  • 2:00 PM: Lazy afternoon. Reading by the pool which was incredible.
  • 5:00 PM: I decided to sit on the balcony and watch the sunset, which was, in fact, breathtaking.
  • 7:00 PM: Dinner. I splurged and ordered room service.
  • 8:00 PM: Got out my journal to reflect on this life-changing trip. This is probably the best time to start writing.
  • 9:00 PM: Packing up my things and getting ready to leave.

Day 5: Departure (and the Promise of Laundry)

  • 9:00 AM: Last breakfast. Trying to savor it.
  • 10:00 AM: Checkout.
  • 11:00 AM: The taxi to the airport.
  • 12:00 PM: Departure.

Final Thoughts:

Goa is a rollercoaster. The Hill Side is a lovely place to catch your breath, but be ready for a truly messy, authentic, and utterly unforgettable experience. I'm tired, sunburned, and covered in sand. But I wouldn't trade it for anything. And maybe, just maybe, I'll even attempt to do my laundry when I get home.

(But probably not).

Unbelievable Medan Luxury: OYO 91143 Asri Residence Awaits!

Book Now

THE HILL SIDE Luxurious Suites Goa India

THE HILL SIDE Luxurious Suites Goa IndiaOkay, buckle up, buttercups! We're diving DEEP into the heart of "THE HILL SIDE Luxury Awaits!" – the Goa suites everyone's whispering about. Prepare for a rollercoaster, folks. I'm not holding back. This is gonna be RAW.

Okay, spill the tea! Is "THE HILL SIDE" really worth the hype? I mean, is it ACTUALLY luxurious?

Alright, alright, let's get REAL. The hype? Yeah, it's there. And honestly? *Most* of it is deserved. Walking into that lobby? BAM. Instant upgrade to "Fancy Pants." Think soaring ceilings, that intoxicating smell of…well, *expensive*, and views that make you wanna throw your phone into the sea (kidding…mostly). Is it luxurious? Damn straight. Think plush everything, Egyptian cotton sheets that actually *love* you, and bathrooms bigger than my first apartment. But…and this is a HUGE but…luxury isn't just about the stuff, right? It's about the *experience*. And that's where things get…interesting. More on that in a sec.

Tell me about the views! Do they *actually* live up to the photos? I'm a sucker for a killer panorama.

The VIEWS. Okay. *Sigh*. Prepare to have your soul snatched. The photos? They're good. But they don't *quite* capture the sheer, breathtaking magic of it. I mean, sunset cocktails on your private balcony? Forget about it. Pure bliss. I spent a solid afternoon just…staring. And I'm usually glued to my phone! You're up high enough that you get this incredible perspective – the lush green hills rolling down to the shimmering Arabian Sea. Honestly, it's almost too much. You feel like you've wandered into a postcard. But be warned: if you end up on the "wrong" side, you might just have a view of the parking lot. So, word to the wise, pick your suite wisely. (More on suite selection later… trust me, it’s a minefield).

What about the service? Is it genuinely attentive, or just overly polite and fake?

Service? Okay, here's where things get a little…messy. The staff *tries* to be perfect. They’re unfailingly polite, bordering on… well, a tad over-the-top sometimes. "Good morning, Mademoiselle! Shall I bring you a freshly squeezed juice, perhaps?" (My name isn't Mademoiselle, okay? And I just want COFFEE!) But honestly, they’re trying their best, and usually, it *works*. The bellboys are charming, the housekeeping is efficient (my room was spotless!), and the pool staff are pretty attentive with the sunbeds and towels. There was one time… (Ugh, okay, I'm getting to it) where I tried to order room service and got put on hold for like, twenty minutes. TWENTY MINUTES. I was STARVING! This may or may not have involved me muttering obscenities at the phone. So, while generally good, service perfection isn’t guaranteed. Give them a break though, they're probably swamped.

Let's talk about the rooms. Are they actually spacious and well-designed, or just all flash and no function?

The ROOMS! Yes! They're HUGE. Seriously, you could practically host a small party in them. The design is…modern, sleek, with those floor-to-ceiling windows – the star of the show, really. The furniture is stylish (and comfortable!), and the artwork adds a nice touch. But here’s the thing: some suites are better designed than others. I saw a friend’s suite that was a bit…awkward. The layout felt clunky, with wasted space. It just goes to show, even luxury can have its design flaws. Also, the lighting can be a bit… clinical. I like my mood lighting, dammit! But overall? Spacious? Yes. Well-designed? For the most part, yes. Just…do your research on the specific suite you're booking. Don’t be afraid to ask for different layouts…

What's the deal with the pool situation? Are there enough sunbeds? Is it crowded?

The Pool! Ah, the pool. I actually loved it. Stunning infinity pool that seemingly melts into the ocean. The water is pristine, and the view is, well… you get the picture. Sunbeds? Generally, yes, there are enough. But peak season? Forget about it. Arrive early, or be prepared to fight for your spot with a determined towel-wielding tourist. (Or maybe I was just cranky that particular day). The pool bar is excellent, though a tad overpriced, and the cocktails are dangerously good. I may or may not have spent a solid afternoon alternating between the pool and the bar… don't judge me! It was heaven.

Now let's get real about the food. Is the restaurant actually any good, or just another expensive hotel restaurant?

Okay, the FOOD. This is important. The main restaurant is… fine. Pretty, excellent service, but the food is… inconsistent. One night, I had a divine butter chicken. Another night, the pasta was so-so. The breakfast buffet is decent, with a good selection of fresh fruit and the usual breakfast offerings. But I’m being honest… it’s not Michelin-star quality. And it's expensive. VERY expensive. I’d recommend venturing out to some of the local restaurants. You'll get a more authentic Goan experience (and save some serious cash). Unless you're really craving a specific dish, then I'd say stick with the food, but don't expect perfection.

What about the spa? Worth the splurge or a glorified hotel massage?

The Spa! Ugh, the Spa. Okay, this is the one thing I’m really ambivalent about. The setting is beautiful, all zen vibes and soothing music. The massage itself?… Fine. A decent massage, nothing spectacular. And… this is where it gets messy… I booked a couple's massage with the other half. We talked about it, we were looking forward to it. I went… the other half didn’t. He’d been feeling under the weather (which, let's be honest, in Goa, is pretty common). So, I decided to go alone. I told the front desk, and they told me that I would still have to pay for the full cost anyway. I was pretty irritated. I understand the no-show policy, but it was still not great. So, was the Spa worth it? Probably not. The cost with this experience, I wouldn't recommend it.

Any hidden costs or things to watch out for? I hate unexpected expenses!

Hidden Costs! Yes, honey! Pay attention! The mini-bar is a minefield. Water is ridiculously expensive. Then there’s the obligatory resort fee (surprise!). Laundry serviceThe Stay Journey

THE HILL SIDE Luxurious Suites Goa India

THE HILL SIDE Luxurious Suites Goa India

THE HILL SIDE Luxurious Suites Goa India

THE HILL SIDE Luxurious Suites Goa India

Post a Comment for "Goa's HOTTEST Suites: THE HILL SIDE Luxury Awaits!"